Filtered Air—The Right Way
Air Scrubber—Built to last
Rugged commercial grade air scrubber incorporates a first stage disposable pre-filter and choice of HEPA or ULPA final stage filtration and utilizes a 3⁄4 HP motor and fan assembly to deliver high volume particle removal. All controls and indicators are conveniently mounted on the front panel for easy airflow adjustment and to monitor system “filter loading status” to indicate when pre-filter or final filter replacement is required. The unit provides a 12” round air outlet collar for attachment of flexible ductwork and is mounted on large 4” castors with low profile spring collapsible handles. These features allow for easy transport and maneuverability of the unit. This unit is suitable for use in many industrial applications where the goal is airborne particulate reduction.
Our air scrubber will filter and remove unsafe concentrations of construction, industrial,
commercial and manufacturing related airborne contaminants.
- Airborne contamination removal down to 0.1 micrometer.
- Using multiple units, scrubbers can be used as a delivery mechanism for filtered outside air (with flexible duct attachment) while simultaneously scrubbing inside areas at the particle generation point.
- Specific airborne particle removal at critical locations.
- Cleanroom construction applications.
- Construction applications including saw cutting, gypsum board surface preparation among others.
- Improve air quality in almost any industrial environment through continuous filtration.
- Glass Fiber Media
- HEPA (.3µm and above) @99.995%
- ULPA (.1µm and above) @99.9995%
- HEPA Filter Media(@.3µm and above)
- ULPA Filter Media(@.1µm and above)
- Pre-Filter (replace as needed)