Meets cleanroom standards up to & including Class 10 (ISO 4)
The VHS110 CR is ideal for cleanroom environments, functioning for both wet and dry applications. Constructed of stainless steel, this cleanroom model completely eliminates cross-contamination in the production area. The innovative PullClean system allows effective cleaning of the main filter while the vacuum is running, decreasing downtime. Complete with a downstream ULPA and upstream HEPA filter to avoid cleanroom contamination, an additional optional upstream ULPA filter ensures the highest filtration efficiency for fine dust.
The PullClean filter cleaning system allows effective cleaning of the main filter while the vacuum is running, decreasing downtime. It features a downstream ULPA filter to avoid contaminated exhaust and an optional upstream HEPA or ULPA filter to secure the highest filtration efficiency for fine dust.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- High filtration efficiency for fine dust
- PullClean filter system for long run times and extended motor life
- Optional liquid shut-off for wet collection
- Compact design for ease of use along production area
- High capacity collection container for wet/dry applications
- Vacuum meter to detect filter status
- EMI filter
- Accessories available specifically for cleanrooms