Specialty Vacuum for Toxic Materials
The Nilfisk SS Mercury recovers liquid mercury spills and granular mercury compounds effectively while absorbing mercury vapors. Designed for the unique requirements of the semiconductor industry, the Mercury vacuum captures toxic gases, such as arsine and phosphine, and chlorinated solvents released during the cleaning of process equipment.
Features and Benefits
- In the first stage of separation, a 2.25-gallon capacity disposable paper bag captures the bulk of collected debris.
- Extra-large main filter ensures a steady, even airflow which extends filter life and eliminates premature clogging.
- The microfilter, a final step in pre-filtration, protects the motor and acts as a barrier to even bacteria-size particles.
- Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
- Conductive plastic hose provides ESD protection.
- The wheeled trolley adds mobility. Glides over all surfaces.
- Positive twist safety latches offer security by preventing the container from opening if the vacuum is dropped.
- The vacuum cleaner and accessories are packaged in cleanroom compatible polyethylene bags to prevent contamination from packing materials during shipping.
- 1 1/2 quart reusable collection bag reduces and provides easy disposal of waste
- Smooth-lined, transparent Tygon hose reduces mercury droplet residue
- Optional exhaust filter