Portable Cleanroom Vacuum
The GM 80CR is specifically designed and packaged for use in cleanrooms. Through its unique four-stage filtration system, the GM 80CR safely collects and retains fine dust and powders. It comes equipped with an ULPA exhaust filter (captures 99.999% of ultra fine particles, down to and including 0.12 microns). The GM 80CR’s motor is interference suppressed so it will not affect electronic equipment in cleanrooms.
Features and Benefits
- In the first stage of separation, a 2.25-gallon capacity disposable paper bag captures the bulk of collected debris.
- Extra-large main filter ensures a steady, even airflow which extends filter life and eliminates premature clogging.
- The microfilter, a final step in pre-filtration, protects the motor and acts as a barrier to even bacteria-size particles.
- Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
- Conductive plastic hose provides ESD protection.
- The wheeled trolley adds mobility. Glides over all surfaces.
- Positive twist safety latches offer security by preventing the container from opening if the vacuum is dropped.
- The vacuum cleaner and accessories are packaged in cleanroom compatible polyethylene bags to prevent contamination from packing materials during shipping.